Randomize books


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quilt as Desired - Arlene Sachitano

Quilt as Desired - Arlene Sachitano


Author(s): Arlene Sachitano
Publisher: Zumaya Enigma
Date : 2008

This was a great book! Loved the characters and the quilting descriptions. I thought the author did a beautiful job with intros and descriptions. I read it in a day, and promptly moved to the second book in the series, and can't wait for others to follow. I accidentally ordered two, and it was so good, I'll be passing it along to my quilting friends. I love the fact that there is now a longarm mystery series, although, as a longarm quilter myself, I've never completed a show quilt in one day! I really appreciated how the author described different types of customers in this industry - most are wonderful, but every once in a while, we do get the difficult ones! Quilt as Desired was well written, and moved along at a great pace - a page turner! Great job!

Download:Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive