Randomize books


Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell

The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell


Author(s): Candace Bushnell
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Date : 2010

I came to the SATC party just recently and have been enjoying the series on DVD. Having said that, I may not know everything there is to know about Carrie, but I think that from what I've seen...this book is totally believable. It took me some time to get into the story and I was frustrated with Carrie for caring about a boy who frankly is no Mr. Big. But, she's a senior in high school and this is what high school is like. You want a boyfriend to have a boyfriend, it isn't always the best thing for you. I felt that this book really takes off in the last fourth when Carrie leaves for New York. That was the point that I couldn't put it down. I am hoping for another book because I'd really like to see Carrie in NY with all the gals. I would say to people out there. If you love the series, this is a good book. It's true to the spirit of Carrie.

Download:Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive