Randomize books


Monday, June 28, 2010

Simplified drawing for planning animation

 Simplified drawing for planning animation

Author(s): Wayne Gilbert
Publisher: Publisher: Anamie
Date : 1999


If you are an animator or are studying animation, this book is invaluable. Wayne Gilbert has decades of animation experience behind his observations, and I couldn't recommend it more highly. For me, as an animator, it's a no-brainer to have this on my shelf with me at work. It covers far more than "just thumbnails," and does a great job of simplifying complex concepts such as force and you'll really get a great feel for what happens in the body when it's lifting something heavy or
hanging or fighting. I can't tell you how many professional animators I know who swear by this book. It's short, but awesome.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive