Randomize books


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Creme Brulee: The Bonjour Way

Creme Brulee: The Bonjour Way

Author(s): Randolph W Mann
Publisher:
Date : February 2004

I am a fan of creme brulee. So... when I happened upon this book, I just had to buy it. The pictures alone with get your mouth watering (and each recipe has it's own picture), but it's actually the taste of these recipes that will keep you coming back to this book.
The recipes are well written, easy to follow, and the ingredient list will not scare you off. In fact, you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator already.
I really like the fact that instructions are given on how to torch the sugar. I know now how far to hold the torch away from the top of the creme as well as how to evenly 'burn' the sugar across the dessert. So with the guidance of this book, my creme brulees look as good as any I order in a restuarant.
So far, I have made the classic creme brulee, the double chocolate, and the pumpkin. Each tasted as luscious as their respective picture.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive