Randomize books


Monday, June 28, 2010

Manga For Dummies

Manga For Dummies

Author(s): Kensuke Okabayashi
Publisher:
Date : February 5, 2007


I bought this book because of my interest in Manga art but, this book took me beyond drawing. The author, besides being a good artist, is a great teacher. This book is full of information and history. I got this book to learn to draw Manga type art but, I became drawn into the words of the author. You can sense his respect for it's history and his want for the reader to understand all there is to know about Manga. The book is very easy to follow and when (and if) you get to the "How to Draw" part of the book, it takes you through a very easy, step by step process.
I feel this book was a wonderful purchase on my part.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive