Randomize books


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Venom - Jennifer Estep

Venom - Jennifer Estep



Author(s): Jennifer Estep
Publisher: Pocket
Date : 2010

This is one action packed 3rd book in this series. I read this one quickly and can't wait for the next one. Oh what to say without spoiling it? Well, as the blurb states, she is helping Roslyn while getting her and her friends into it deeper with Mab Monroe, the baddest elemental out there (so far). She also finds her long lost sister, Bria and finds it hard to reconnect. Especially since she is the new detective taking Donovan Caine's place.

I also have to say a little bit about Owen Grayson. He is Gin's new love interest and I am squeeing! I admit I did not like Donovan Caine and the way he treated Gin. I am SO much happier with Owen. They compliment each other so much better. I could have used a bit more Owen in the story, but I suspect we will see more of him in the next installment of this series.

Okay, I've said as much as I dare. I enjoyed this book so much and I give it 5 stars. It is a great fast paced urban fantasy. You don't have to have read the others in the series to enjoy this one, but I suggest you do just because I have really enjoyed all the books so far!

Download:Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive