Randomize books


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stone Spring - Stephen Baxter

Stone Spring - Stephen Baxter


Author(s): Stephen Baxter
Publisher: 2010
Date : Orion Publishing Group

I read other books by Stephen Baxter and loved them. So when I heard about his new book I was hooked. It won't be available from Amazon.com or .ca until spring 2011. So, I spent a bit more and ordered it from Amazon.uk. It arrived quickly (less than a week) and I read the book even faster (2 days). I won't do an in-depth analysis of the book, I'll leave that to others. A couple of the main characters could have been better developped but that's my opinion. The most important thing is I found it a great read and would recommend it to others. This is the first book in a trilogy so I can hardly wait for books 2 and 3. I already pre-ordered book 2 from Amazon.uk slated to be published in June 2011.

Download:Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive