Randomize books


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stylin' with CSS: A Designer's Guide (2nd Edition)

Author(s): Charles Wyke-Smith
Date     : December 29, 2007




Stylin' has easy to understand examples, and gets straight to the point. If anyone wants to learn CSS, in an easy and none confusing way, I really recommend this book. Unlike other books I read on the subject, books that tend to overwhelm the reader with un-necessities, Stylin' gets to the heart of what's important and provides examples of how to do the design.

I originally pursued this book because I wanted to learn how to design web pages without using tables, and this book has helped me tremendously. It's a starter book, not an advanced. But after reading, you'll be designing web pages properly using cascading style sheets for presentation, and XHTML for content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive