Randomize books


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Burning Lamp (An Arcane Society Novel)

Author(s): Amanda Quick
Date     : April 20, 2010



Two strong characters are brought together to discover if a lamp has mysterious properties. I love these characters. Griffin Winters is a crime lord but I found him to be honorable and compassionate in his own way. He is intelligent and no ones fool.
Adelaide Payne is very much her own woman. After a terrifying experience when she was fifteen , she left England. After making her own way in America, she is drawn back to England. These two people intersect and sparks fly. Can these two people help each other? Only time will tell. All I can tell you is that I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Of course I also enjoyed meeting up again with some of the other characters I have enjoyed in previous books. I can hardly wait for the next book.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive