
Author(s): Eve Silver
Publisher: HQN Books
Date : 2010
The main thing that kept my interest is the whole new world of dimension that Eve Silver has spun around the traditional myths on the Greek and Egyptian gods like Hades, Set, Isis, and Osiris. She's added her own layers of creative storytelling with her soul reapers, making the adventures seem limitless and I can't wait to gobble up more these guys.
I plan on getting the rest of the Otherkin trilogy as it publish, and I'm so thankful that they are only a month apart in their publishing dates. And I'm happy to share that I found out the Otherkin books will not end with this trilogy, that Eve has two more books planned for the Otherkin world. *fist pump* I can only hope Eve continues to write these books beyond the two planned.
Download:Download
No comments:
Post a Comment