Randomize books


Monday, October 11, 2010

Final Breath - Kevin O'Brien

Final Breath - Kevin O'Brien


Author(s): Kevin O'Brien
Publisher: Pinnacle
Date : 2009

One of my favorite genres to read is suspense thrillers and it will always be one of my favorites, thanks to outstanding, wonderful authors like Kevin O'Brien. Mr. O'Brien really knows how to keep his readers sitting on the edge of their seats filled with anticipation for what comes next. I first discovered this author when I read The Killing Spree and ever since then I have become hooked. Whenever I hear of a new book being released by Kevin I know without a doubt that I will be purchasing it. I know that picking up a Kevin O'Brien book is worth my while as well as a smart investment. I will leave you with just one final thought to ponder "Always watch your back, because you never know when you might draw your Final Breath"!

Download:Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive